RSS

Your Personal Horoscope 2008


The other night...lepak with Put after work at KLCC...we didn't really know what to do...ended up going to Kinokuniya & getting a horoscope book fro RM44.90 at 20% off...





We read through both our horoscope (siap underline tau)...Arif joined us later, for Put it was majorly talking about career change, which has already started since she has resigned & looking for a more suitable job now...and for me it was health, which is also true since I'm already starting to diet & cut down food intake..tinggal nak start exercise reliigiously je...which will happen soon :), Ariff had the same star sign as me, Leo, so ada la certain things that fit him & certain me, not all betul la..tengok orang jugak...but its nice to read it..especially when its a good forecast..I'm a believer! heheh, btw check Put's new hairstyle...



Later the night, went to my aunt's place, my aunt & uncle read the book, then my mum... came home, left it on the dining table, my dad & sis pulak baca, so at least I didn't simply spend money kan, everyone read the book...I'm just handing it down for everyone to read since its only for 2008, siap conteng2 & signing everywhere in the book...

Sapa lagi terasa nak baca? I will bring it when I meet up with you guys... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: