RSS

Annoyed at work...

This is just one of the stories of the annoying people I had to deal with at the office…

Last week, I made a visit to Ms X’s dept as I was required to understand their reporting stuff n all, its quite a long process so they asked me to go over to their place (which is 20 mins plus away), so we (my colleague & I) went there…

When we reached there at 10am as promised, we were told not really in a nice way to wait cause she’s busy, fine...so we waited, no big deal… another lady there told us to pull up a chair, how nice of her...kalau tak we would just be standing and waiting at this place where we don't know the people...

Then while she (Ms X) was taking us through the workings, we could sense how unfriendly she was, also she was really breezing through the items so fast, until I actually started having a headache, so we just took all the files – really lots of them, and studied it on our own, for the items that we needed to look at…

A few days back, I needed additional information that I could not find in their workings, so I called up Ms X for further clarification of these items that she reports, well she told me she doesn’t know and told me to refer to her boss, which I did via email…and cc to her as well.

Here’s the gist of my nice email:

“Hi Ms Y (the boss)

Could we have further information on the items from the xxx below?
We need to know what the characteristics/.structure of each item is, i.e.: (bla bla bla…)
We need this info in order to profile….bla bla bla…"

And then…after half an hour, this Ms X replies to me

“I would suggest that you come over and take a look at the agreements. We are pretty busy right here.”

What she thinks I can just leave my work and go there just like that? All she needs to do is refer to her workings and compile the info, tak lama pun, she wants me to go there and read the agreement documents??!!…Ingat dia sorang je la bz, and she could just be soo rude!! I wasn’t even talking to her (she was just being cc, as a polite gesture) well… I called her boss immediately, and her boss was so apologetic, and said she has already forwarded my request to another staff, and that she doesn’t understand why Ms X had to reply that way to me…

Anyway after 1+ hour, I got my information…

Lucky thing I didn’t cc to my boss, she would have called up their SM directly. Well siap la if Ms X is ever rude again…thanks to Ms Y, I could get my work done :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

Berlagak sggh!!!
Nyampah lak when we hv 2 deal with dis kind of people...kat cni pun ada je camtu.... :(

shazzain said...

itunye la..I dah siap draft email nak balas...but then I thot...why stoop to her level kan...so I just called the boss instead..nasib baik..kalo tak sure dah jadi war of emails! hehe