RSS

My first Yee Sang for the year of the rat

Last night, the x-RMD team went out for our 3rd Yee Sang together,organized by Yan May. This year's turn out (10 persons) was a lot better that last year, 3 persons only, even the organizer didn't turn up last year!. We had a great time & lots of laughs thanks to Yan May & her stories (and these stories of horrible things which is funny only happens to her!)

Perfect 10!


We had the get together at Prince Hotel Chinese Restaurant, the food was good. Those present were, the guest of honour Siow & Vee Vee all the way from China, Shima & Karyn from Standard Chartered, Yan May from Deloitte, Reza, from Cimb, Adrian from Hargrave, Pey Shan (my first boss / immediate supervisor) from RHB, and Glennise & myself, from our current place...:)

Here are some pictures I snapped from my hp camera, actually I did take a lot more (those multishot images), but i forgot to save it! I'm soo annoyed with myself right now...well..


There's the private room we had...this is the first time Dinning in a private room for me, normally is just the normal restaurant like setting...it was great, we could make all the noise we wanted without having people look at us!


Yan May, thinking of the Ala-Carte orders to place (well Pey Shan & her made the final call on the orders), the normal tit-bits & Glennise with her new Guess handbag :)


Here are just some candid shots, while they were talking...


Karyn and Shima


Here we are, the opening act...Yee Sang...



by the way...I got my first angpow packet from Pey Shan...Thanks Pey Shan!! Glennise? Where's my angpow packet? :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: