RSS

Office: CNY Celebration

Another Chinese New Year celebration & yee sang for me this year...my very own team organized a get-together for the department during lunch time yesterday, 18 Feb 08. The chinese colleagues pooled & belanja us the non-chinese, we had the same for the joined Raya & Deepavali celebration last year, but no celebration for Christmas & New Year...

We started off around 12.30pm, the CRO arrived on time, next the HOD came in after a meeting, and then my boss, started to give a short speech followed by the CRO and then Yee Sang...pictures of some of my colleagues, well there's more than 60 staff in our department, so these are just a few of them...



Our CRO & the Mascot Dragon for the buffet




Some group pictures of colleagues before the start off speech by my boss



Two groups of Yee Sang, one for vegetarian & one for the regulars




The long Q for the buffet...




Makan time!


It ended at 2pm, quite fast huh... I thought it would be a long lunch...well, that just shows how busy we are I guess :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: