RSS

Q1..the days are back...


Been so busy at work lately, plus the assignment on the CIFP papers is pilling up, only 2 papers registered for - that I'm taking (with Su & Reza), each paper has like 4 short essays which has to be 2 pages each, and there's the project paper which is supposedly 15 pages...thats a lot of work and its all due on 6th of Apr 08, study group pun tak jalan2 lagi...only a few weekends more to work on those assignments, on top of the office work!

So now & for the next month or so, I would most probably be in this quadrant -->Q1! Was in it when I was previously under the reporting team here at work...there's always something coming up and no time to plan, always fighting fire...been out of it for the past 1 year...more relaxed..but I was too relaxed! sigh...

this is from Franklin Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - which obviously I have not been practicing!


yea yea yea..I know I brought it in to myself...but what was I to do? just sit around and do nothing? heh...was doing that the past 6 months, didn't really go well...spent too much money, although I did have fun...but I just want something more for myself...hopefully one day, I could gather the courage & apply for a suitable position in some bank overseas, & try to live independently... *someday*

Actually, people tell me that I can already do it now, but I still have a long list, I think... that is stopping me...maybe I should write it down...then I can see more clearly and then go for it...but is it really my dreams or is it something short term...I don't even know that...I'm just afraid...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

shazzain said...

ekekeke...this is funny..see what astrology.com had for me in mailbox the same day I put this post up...

"Dear Shaz,
Here is your AstroSlam
for Friday, February 22:

Okay my little hermit, it's time to crawl out of your shell and get out there. You complain about not having a social life, but you're too scared to do anything about it. You have to be willing to act on your desires, otherwise you're never gonna get any!"

ajeeta said...

hahahaha.. aku pon letak sign yang same kat workstation haku...hahahahaa.....ni tandanya orang yang x effektif..hahahaha....(again!!!)

shazzain said...

itu la...dulu effective je rasanye...hahaha