RSS

Listen to your heart...

Just thought this was nice...


For me the noise & confusion hasn't died down...trying so hard to listen to the music of my heart... I just wish I really knew what I wanted...

Currently persuing the CIFP, I want to do it because its interesting to learn about the Islamic Finance world, but right now its looks difficult, the short essay assigment & project paper title's are out & have got to start working on them...more like reading the books & other materials...gosh..I hope I can study everything on time...anyway..back to what I really want..I dun know if I'm interested to do this as a carrier thing..but I'm just interested now...might not even work in that line.. since I still dun know what really want to do... perhaps that's why I'm just staying on where I am...

One day, Alice came to a fork in the road and
saw a cheshire cat in a tree.
Which road do I take? Alice asked.
Where do you want to go? was the cheshire cat's response.
I don't know, Alice answered.
Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.

~Lewis Carrroll~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: