RSS

Ada apa dgn 14 Feb...?

Saja-saja nak letak some pictures here..got these from the forwarded valentine wishes...This morning, Nina sms-ed me all the way from UK to wish me Happy Valentine & Su wished me Happy Friendship day... although we don't celebrate Valentine's day, but we do wanna celebrate something every now and then...so we end up joining the celebration..anyway..for those of you who want to send flowers to anyone for any occasion at all, visit my cousin's shop online at http://www.babylonflowers.com.my/

Today genap 19 years my grandfather passed away (my mom's side), he had a heart attack at my house when I was 7plus, I remember that day so clearly, just the day before I came back from the hospital, I was admitted for appendics operation for 2 weeks, did not see grandpa for the whole 2 weeks, and when I came home that night, 13 Feb, he hugged me so tight & kissed me like he missed me so much, but actually, I think he would have known, that would be the last, when I woke up the morning, he was gone...Al-Fatihah to him, may he rest in peace.


...Flowers...I just love them...






Heh..& here's some funny ones for the day...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: