RSS

Leap year lessons...

I feel time passes by us too fast, its already the end of Feb, leap year pulak tu...I wonder what was I doing the previous leap year...hmm..how far have I progressed since then? Am I still the same person, have a changed and evolved along with all the changes around me? I think I have...

Yesterday, during lunch time, I had my appraisal done, to summarize it... my boss is pleased & happy with me & my work except for one thing, and that... I'm sure those who are close to me know, what's the 'thing' that she is not happy with...heheh...is that a problem to me? Nope, I belief I can improve & I will...

The past 2 days was attending an internal training, organized by our Group OD - "Problem Solving & Decision Making", I learned a lot from this training and I hope I could apply this programme immediately to my life, I have to find peace within myself and I belief that I can easily do it...we just need to be in the 'simple dimension' instead of the 'complex dimension' that we have been living in --> the stressful environment.

We were introduced to the Chaos Theory - "Behind every chaos, there is an underlying order. Discover the potential order behind the chaos", also the P.A.J.E.R.O model, this, I need to practice to effectively use it! and how to apply it and the decision making tools. So anyone indecisive of anything at the moment? I'd like to try the decision making model! heheh

ohh and another thing I learned is that everyone is noble, no matter how bad they are or seem to be, they just develop certain personality or become programmed / influenced through the pressures in life (causing stress), such a way that they can't find their way back to their noble self (or they are just not at peace), but its still there and always there, we just need to look real hard into ourselves to find it, for some its easy and some its difficult. Lets take anger, for example, if you get really angry with someone and loose your head (the emotional short circuit - moment of madness), do you feel guilty or wished you never did the shouting/ screaming? If you did feel this, there's the nobleness... another example given, you always say / think you work hard to satisfy your needs but deep within, you work hard and sacrifice yourself for the happiness of others...there's the nobleness again... this is applicable to a lot of other things, we just need to find it.

Am I making any sense? I hope I am... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

sapekah~aku? said...

making sense? hmm.. bole laa.. haha..

shazzain said...

hehe, nasib baik!

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas
www.home-businessreviews.com