RSS

The start of Feb 08 weekend...


On the Federal day...we, Eliana, Myra, Azita & me went karaoke-ing... dah lama tak pegi...Azita yang bekerja at PD pun sanggup amik halfday just to join us at Pavillion...hehhe..we were there from 1+ to 6pm, I had to leave earlier at 5pm to make it on time for tahlil at Kelana Jaya...sorry guys, I had to leave...but then the tahlil didn't start as 6pm as planned...it started after maghrib prayers...hah! I should have just stayed at pavillion until 6pm!


Annoying gak la..when I try to be on time for things like this..it starts late..then I'll just automatically go back to being late, not that i want to...its just human behaviour...juz when im trying to change for the better...hmm..this always happens to me... :(



On Saturday nite...went out with Put & Izan for dinner at Al-Rawsha (again)... we just like the atmosphere there...nice to lepak...


Lucky thing Put arranged this lepaking meeting for last nite...I was really doing nothing, I didn't want to go out, not even for the neighbour's wedding...well my parents and sister went..so ada rep from the family cukup la kan...I just spent my time watching dvd's the whole day...catching up on Sex in the city...I have the whole season 1 to 6, yesterday, finished watch up to season 2...then passed the dvd's to put...today..planning to watch season 3, but the dvd's 1 & 2 hang la pulak...tensen je..so end up writing here. The pictures above...from Put...I nie malas sikit nak amik gambar sendiri..no camera..harap hp je...so malas la.. :)



ahh..I did something I was proud of..went for Dinner..but I didn't eat! Just had the mint tea & borak2...heh..back on track with herbalife...I hope I can stick to it religiously with dicipline...its difficult la to diet...everytime I tell myself I'm dieting..I end up eating more...well I know..its all in the mind...I have to really want to loose weight & stop sabotaging myself! I will do it! Positive thinking... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

yeahhh, u can do it shaz!!! chaiyok, chaiyok :)

shazzain said...

hehhe..thanks Put!