RSS

Wea & Yudi's new place...

Since I was in Bangi, I went to visit Wea & Yudi's new house...I told them I was coming to inspect their house! haha...They fetched me from UKM, then we went to have satay kajang since wea & me tak makan lunch...we were sooo hungry! Makan alas perut je...malam nanti nak makan lagi...

Then proceed to their house...well..masuk2 je..Wea cepat2 kemas umah, since I appeared unannounced!! Inspection kan!!...not that it was messy pun! I took pictures as I was entering...(put jgn bising I dah pegi dulu!)


The side of the house..byk ruang tu..bleh BBQ one day! & The front enterance - Yudi buat muka masa I amik gambar...:)


The Main Hall & TV area


Dining area with a nice mirror (with wea & shaz in it)& the Kitchen


Decorative siling...I like this...


Burung betul ke tipu tu?? & tgk wea ni...baju sama gan curtain..hehehe :p


The front view of the house & the house I wanna buy..but its already taken! & Noo its not berhantu..tak de org duduk je lagi...


Then we went to KLCC, met up with Huda & Baim for movie night...The Mummy3...

before that makan dulu (makan lagi...tapi ktrg masih kenyang makan satay ptg td...)



Tak cukup korum as usual...Put balik JB..berparty sakan kot..her brother's birthday! & Tomek is still in confinement...& kalo Tomek takde..Sharil pun tak de la kan...(tak ajak ar...kang mengamuk lak tomek tu!!) btw Put...Huda passed me something for you...balik KL..jgn lupe amik...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: