RSS

09-08-08: Aireen & Adeb's Wedding Reception

Akad Nikah: 08-08-08, Reception: 09-08-08 @ Seremban

I made my way there with Eliana, met up with Izliana & some bbgs gurlz, missed some of them as we reached there at 3pm...

Aireen & I were classmates from standard 1 up to 6 & we maintained friends after that even though we weren't in the same class...we were very close during our primary days, Aireen, Sarah, Andarmi, Izliana & Myself, known to be pretty mischevious during our primary school days...hehe...& I was the ketua kumpulan...we used to go out of school and into all the kawasan larangan such as 7-Eleven, Karyaneka, Weld Swimming Pool...this was during our stayback for computer classes...mmg best...Like Su says...Rules are meant to be broken...I learned that in school! ahaks!

I almost did not attend this wedding today...Eliana & I was on standyby for a sudden holiday! but tak jadi, Cik Su kita decided not to go...Then I was left to go to Seremban alone, Eliana wasn't well, Najua had work & Izliana went on her own as she was already nearer to Seremban...kalo tak de member to drive down to Seremban, I wouldn't go alone...nasib baik ada Eliana who felt better ard 11.30am!




















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: