RSS

A nice gesture

Just moments ago, my team mates celebrated our birthdays (Kwan – 16 Jul 08, my boss, Siew Cheng – today & Tina & I – tomorrow). The whole department gathered around 12 plus just now, since my boss was on half day leave…

They bought two cakes (which was my idea since I am the treasurer, and told them just buy 2 cakes, there’s a lot of us, why wanna be so stingy when we have so much money? Well it cost us RM147 – just got the claim receipt!)

Some pictures snapped from my pathetic hp…


While waiting for all to gather, here's Sara posing with Glennise (mummy to be) & Kelvin (my ex-boss from my previous team) with his book I borrowed earlier...


Here's the four of us, cutting the cake...


Opps! forgot to take the picture earlier, anyway here’s the cake after being cut, Tina's name not in since she's from another team and not everyone from my team knows that her birthday and mine falls on the same day...we are the same age too :)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

huish dah sambut ealier ye....ok sbb dah mkn kek smlm, hari ni xyah mkn lagi....sbb hari ni byk sgt org khwn kan...kene jg kalori intake.... :)

shazzain said...

mmg makan byk pun kek semalam...tak kuar lunch..so bantai jek kek tu..heheh