RSS

Unexpected or expected? II

Continuation from my unexpected/expected (?) bday party...Put made a slide show of the pictures...so here it is...


Flypaper, Stories That Stick. Get it here Free!

The cousins did the water balloon attack...even with me being extra careful that day, I didn't see it coming the way it did, they would normally attack as I entered the house but they did it much later this time...after the cake cutting ...they called me out for a picture with the cousins, which btw I was very happy to do... but I got attacked instead! & surprisingly my uncle beli tepung on the way to my house! MY UNCLE ok...not the cousins did this..and I had to shampoo my hair 4 times...

Anyway...we definately had fun..thanks to the organizers again, mainly my sis Natasha & My mum for organizing the whole thing...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: