RSS

Merdeka Salamz

Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan ke 51!

Stayed home the whole day yesterday, managed to make some cookies after such a long time, it has been 2 years I think since the last time I made the cookies, been too lazy! Anyway, I bought loads of raw stuff, so I will be making more!

Plans for today, to visit my cousin Dr.Shaheeran who delivered a baby girl, Qashfea bt Shahril Reza on friday, accepted the invite to Grandseasons Hi-Tea with Wea & yudi & to enroll in an investment plan...I hope this one works out...been doing all sorts of risky investments since last year...well this one sounds good, if turns out to be good, will defintely promote it!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shahril reza 2nd baby...hehehe..

shazzain said...

What do you mean 2nd baby? Care to eleborate?

& may I know who are you?