RSS

Kenduri Akikah baby Alya

23 Aug 08 - invited for Kenduri akikah Sharil & Suhainy (Tomek)'s baby girl Nur Alya Irdina. As usual made plans with Put who organised to met up at my place with Dina. Anyway...Dina was punctual, 9.30am right in front of my house!



She brought this cool belated birthday present for me...earing stand...now I can organize my earings properly...anyway we left the house at 10+, after Dina voluntereed to arrange all my earings on the new stand, then Put arrived and helped her throw away all my junk..hehe.

Anyway we fetched Su & Fisyal on the way there...We were suppose to go earlier to help deco the baby cot, but we arrived at 11am, the Marhaban had already started!So as usual we took pictures...









Then we went in to see baby Alya, she was asleep, but we still took pictures anyway..Dina offered to do a scrap book for Sharil & Suhainy...so they needed the pictures...macam2 posing, ye la coreographer pun byk...then tetibe ada lak org2 lain posing...tu mesti nak jadi model tak kesampaian tu...heheh check out the pics!








Later around 1.30 as we were about to leave, baby Alya wakes up...hah terus tak jadi balik...sempat jugak see her opening her eyes... :)







Wea & Yudi arrived as we were leaving...they had to endure the MRR2 traffic jam all the way from Bangi...but we had to leave, we were there for hours! thanks Wea for the presents from Aussie & my birthday present...suke!! :)

Last pic...the gurls..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: