RSS

MyNews @ 05-Aug-08

Pagi tadi I visited an a friend at his office, for some reason which won't be mentioned here..anyway...I just wanna put the picture I took of this office...I know Su of all people akan berminat nak tgk office nie...& tuan punya tempat nie... :) but sayangnye I tak bawak my NEW CAMERA!! I thought it was in my handbag..but it wasn't..arghh geram lak..baru nak show off tadi...hehe



This is the office of my friend...



Very nice office space...segan lak nak ambik the whole department picture kan... :)

Then I got some banking work done...all this while I have been paying BLR+ for a loan, it's high time I cancel it & take a new loan with a lower interest - which is now offering BLR minus! (plus I get a free watch)

Put invited me to Jakarta with her family end of this month...still thinking if I should go or not...hmm..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

what's with the guy and his space?

put said...

jom la ikut shazzzzzzzzzzz :)

shazzain said...

haha..Azita..nanti jumpa I cerite..

Put..not sure yet..better not wait for me...

put said...

eh. what happened to the other pix?

~~ casper~~ said...

hahahaha...org duk tanya mana hilang soon 2 be my ex bfren.....muakakakkakaka....

put said...

soon 2 be ex?? seriously?

shazzain said...

Put: ntah la..Su ni bukan leh caya sangat...

Su: ..kontroversi lah! ko duq mengamuk gan die..baik aku buang je gambar dia..plus azita is oredi asking questions! better buang sebelum byk lagi soalan!!