RSS

hand written agreement!

This is a really outdated update! wanted to fo it earlier, but was too busy, anyway..what agreement is this? Amyrah & Eliana made an agreement with me, if I loose 10kg's in 3 months time, they will both give me RM500 each, which is RM1000 for me! But if I fail, I have to pay RM500 to myra & Eliana gets my expansive material from Dubai & my kain batik cantik which I got from Izzati's wedding (not easy to get this kinda batik ok!


Anyway...this was written by Eliana and signed on the 7th of Apr 08,
effective on 10 Apr 08 up to 10 July 08



And since I'm putting what I OWE Eliana...obviously I LOST! had to pay Myra her RM500 & Eliana gets this pieces of materials...arghhh!
This is the one from Dubai, bought it for more than RM200++


My mistake was I didn't specify that if I lost at least half of 10kg's, the deal was off...well next time I know..& yes I lost 5kg's and lost RM500 and materials as well...geram jugak nie...but a deal is a deal...so they say..


This is the Kain batik...priceless...since its given during a wedding I attended..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: