RSS

Manisa & Musawir weds

Weekends...time for weddings...this time it was Faizah (my school mate) akad nikah, in the morning, 10am... I had planned to go earlier but Kiah couldn't make it, Najua had her aunt coming over, Lin & Fendi had plans...and I was left alone...so I didn't go..anyway had another wedding to attend at UK perdana, Manisa (matrix mate) & Musawir, was suppose to got with Put who cancelled (as I thought she would), Amm & kerek was suppose to meet me there after Zohor, and Lin & Fendi said they'd be going too., managed to hitch a ride with them instead of having to all alone...but Amm & Kerek went before Zohor, so didn't get to meet them...

From my writing above...I'm sure you could see how annoyed I am with the all the plans made earlier and did not materialize as expected...on my birthday somemore!! Well they did a good job at making me angry...well done su & put...you guys even made me cancel the trip to eye on malaysia the evening before...fine!!! I'm not going with you guys then...

Back to the wedding...Manisa looked different..she lost weight...bestnye...again I took pictures on my hp camera...some pictures are missing..don't know where they went..anyway...will upload it later...

*Updated*

Congratulations & Selamat Pengantin Baru to the couple...






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

ala shaz, jgn la merajuk pasal eye tu.. i'll be soooooo free next week (no more work days for me for 3 weeks, wuuuhuu) we can go everydayyyyyyy if u want shaz hahaha

shazzain said...

yeah right!! I'm gonna be soo busy... :(