RSS

Gonna be missing this...

My cousin Rasha is getting married in India...Sadly I can't make it!, no leave plus there's another cousin getting married here in KL. Anyways, my mum is going for the reception (representing the family). I'm sure it would be lot's of fun like Noria & Raja's akad & reception wedding last year!

Congratulations Rasha & Zameer!!


The Akad held at Kerala on 8th Aug 09 (tomorrow) - missed a great chance to see my kampung! (mum's side)


And this is the invitation for the reception in Chennai (12th Aug 09)...


Since the invitations are different as compared to ours here in Malaysia, I decided to publish it here :)

To my sister Natasha - Rasha is your age and already getting married? When is your turn?? hehehehe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: