RSS

shazzain wants...

*chanting*
I WANT a second life, in order to get it, I WANT to loose weight!


That's what my personal couch told me today, no she told me I deserve a second life, the one where I'm healthy and slim...so that I am able to pursue my other dreams...(not that I'm sick or anything, but if i continue in this direction, that's where I'm heading) so yeah, that's what I want too right now, please help me God...

It's been a weird week, too many things happening, but I'm glad that things are looking up and most of us are in the right direction now...aren't we?

Updated: Dinner meet up with Su & Put..@ cpk, not been here in a long time...kinda missed the food..


Going karaoka-ing with the actuarial gang, initially there we a lot of us, now, there's only 3 or 4 coming, well, we can still have fun & we will...

Congrats to Mich for the good news, but sorry about the morning sickness..
Nurul, get well soon...I hope everything is well for you.

The rest of d actuarial gang, I will be seeing you today at staggered hours today, hopefully!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: