RSS

Some of the good & bad...

This was in the mail..from mummy dearie..I liked it...so I'm sharing it :)

Some very Good and Very bad things ..
The most destructive habit: Worry (I do this a lot..gotta stop)
The greatest Joy: Giving (I like this! but maybe I don't do enough...)
The greatest loss: Loss of self-respect (I think it's still in-tact)

The most satisfying work: Helping others (yes definately!)
The ugliest personality trait: Selfishness (I hate selfish ppl..just hope I don't turn out to be one)
The most endangered species: Dedicated leaders (exactly...look at the politic arena!)
Our greatest natural resource: Our youth (I still have mine :) )

The greatest 'shot in the arm': Encouragement (very true..I need this)
The greatest problem to overcome: Fear (hmm...)
The most effective sleeping pill: Peace of mind (spot on!)
The most crippling failure disease: Excuses (This I do! & have to stop..)

The most powerful force in life: Love (yup...I love my family & true friends)
The most dangerous act: A gossip (I have got to stop this!)
The world's most incredible computer: The brain (need to train it more, remove the blurness!)
The worst thing to be without: Hope (I got hope...)

The deadliest weapon: The tongue (soo true..)
The two most power-filled words: 'I Can' (yeah..I can do it!)
The greatest asset: Faith (I have faith in Allah)
The most worthless emotion: Self- pity (I hate people who wallow in self pity and not do anything about it! enough already...other people have problems too, but they don't show it!)

The most beautiful attire: SMILE! (Have to do this more...)
The most prized possession: Integrity (Do I have this?)
The most powerful channel of communication: Prayer (back to faith too)
The most contagious spirit: Enthusiasm (definately!)

Life ends; when you stop Dreaming,
Hope ends; when you stop Believing,
Love ends; when you stop Caring,
And Friendship ends; when you stop Sharing...!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: