RSS

Kak.Ta's Surprise Birthday Bash

19 Aug 09: @ The Apartment KLCC

So...the day before Kak Fara Dina called me and invited my sis & I to the apartment for K.ta's birthday...I went like "who's apartment?"...seriously I thought we were having it in someone's house i.e. apartment..heheh, she got irritated, apparantly everyone she called was asking the same question...heh anyways, thanks Fara Dina for the invitation & the dinner of course :)

here's us...before ordering the food...



Cake cutting, after dinner...really nice rich thick choc cake...!



All wanted a picture with the birthday gurl..



Finally...a group picture before we left...



I liked the food there, not bad, how come I have been getting comments that it isn't that great? I will definately have dinner there again :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: