RSS

Cup Cakes & Monopoly...

20th Aug 09: We met up at Coffee Sugar & Spice, Haslina owed us cup cakes but only 3 of us could make it, we proceeded anyway...also reason for choosing the place...remember I had that 20% card, so we used it! :)


The Cute & Yummy Cup Cakes...for more types, check them out
here



The Raya Cookies Samples...for more, check them out
here



The models for the Cup Cakes...posing with different colours each :)



The models for the Raya Cookies Sample...models are doing a good job there...very enthusiastic! The Cookies are good by the way...



For orders & more, visit Haslina's
Cookies House.

And we started playing the monopoly cards...I won most of the games! hahah...but we are all getting better at it with our own strategies!


On another note, I am also selling London Almonds (yupp..I'm baking) & also Makmur & Coffee fingers (same as last years) for Raya, so anyone wants to order, let me know ya...not full swing as last year since most of us (the divas) are busy this year..

Also Eliana is selling her yummy Choc chip Cookies...sorry no pictures...but for those who knows of its goodness, you may want to place your orders directly to her..

Adios...Ramadhan Salamz..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

R I N I . R A N I said...

ohhh yeah..aritu ko tnya pasal inti kuih makmur kan. nnti aku tanya mak aku yer.

shazzain said...

yesss rini! pls do..thanks! :)