RSS

+1 today = a year wiser!

Yes...I'm officially 28 today...hmm yeap...I just joined Elaine, Put, Ija, Has, Azita & others 28 club...(sorry Su, Myra & Nani..u ppl are still out!) hahaha..

Anyway...it's a nice weekend...apart from the fact I have to study lar...I had my first b'day dinner with my mum and cousin Maheran at chillies last wednesday and indulged in the Choc Chip Molten Cake...it was soo yummy...I want more...:)


I just got back from attending my cousin's wedding meeting at PJ, the wedding is next week, I have my role to play...hopefully all goes well. At the end of the meeting, around 11pm, they all sung "Selamat Hari Jadi" & "Happy Birthday" for me...heh so sweet...(no cake though...but nice gesture) :)

Plans for tomorrow as per Put's proposal: To indulge in ice cream (is that it Put?) or do I get more? hehehe... anyways I have a kenduri to attend at TTDI, will be going off from there to spend time with DD's...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Sms's, facebook, YM etc...it made my day...

Here's a few sms's that made me smile tonight :)
before 12am
Mama: Happy Happy Birthday Shaz and Many Many more, Love Mama (she's in JB for a course, tq Mama!)
Su - I received a flower sms with a birthday msg..thanks Su

after 12am:
Put: shazzy!! Happy Birthday! Yey ko dah sama age hahahaha (on the dot at 12am!)
Myra: Syg ku intan payungku shaz leena. Happy bday to you dear fren. May we grow wise in dis relationship. Lov u mangkuk! Kawan sampai Mati! (tergelak jugak baca nie)
Shah: Happy birthday Shaz...Eventhou its ur bday, i want a present...Haha (I asked him for my present!)
Papa: Happy birthday shaz. Many happy returns of the day n may the heavens choicest blessings be showered on you forevermore & may your dreams come true...Ameen (he was juz downstairs :), I also asked him for my present!)
Nas: Happy Birthday, may you get all that you wish, target, plan, vision. May you loose weight and look great. Have a wonderful life! (nice wishes - thank you!!)
Eliana: Aaa..Terlena!!! Happy birthday shaz! 28 dh eh? Welcome my fren! May all your dreams and wishes come true. And may you find your jodoh soon. Ok, make sure not so soon la, or else, nnt mesti aku bangkang. hehehe!Semoga Happy selalu and jiwa muda selalu. See you later today, Bye! (1.50am - heh panjang tul sms...thanks elaine...err...so I look for the jodoh or not aaa? confuse...hahaha)

Zahira - Wished me n gave me a pink long skirt from Ms.Read (I like it )
Nat - Called to wish :) (that completes the immediate family wishes to me)



OK back to studying again...I'm accepting the fact that I'm 28 and proud of it!...


signing off

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

happy belated bday ;)lambat sehari ;p yesterday was a bad day for me, anyway hope you had better!!
may Allah bless you and happy always,

shazzain said...

Thanks Azita...cu tomorrow...