RSS

and the award goes to...

I think this is my first ever award in the blogging world..thanks Azita..! =)



So here are the rules:
Buat 1 entry tentang award ini [done]
Ucap Terima Kasih dan letak link pemberi award pada entry tersebut [done]
Senaraikan 15 blogger sebagai penerima Award [see below].
Beritahu penerima Award , supaya dia tahu yang dia adalah penerima Award [malas!]
Senaraikan 7 perkara tentang korang....[see below]


~The award goes to these 15 beauties:~
1. PF
2. Dora
3. Natasha
4. Rini
5. Farah Naz
6. Farah Nadia
7. Amelia
8. Aniza
9. Aisyah
10. Farah Edura
11. Aireen @ Irene's Bake Love
12. Zuien @ Gorjes
13. Leina Mood @ Cookies House
14. Sheri

15. Adriza
15 (+1). Azita (back at you!)

Claim it or not..up to you...=)

~7 things about me~
1. I'm struggling with my assignments which is due in 6 days.
2. I think I am a boring person.
3. I don't know what is expected of me by people around me anymore.
4. I owe lots of $$ to the banks...credit card la apa lagi..
5. I don't have a 5 year career plan at the moment, I have reached the earlier 5 yr goal and I am not sure where I am heading to now or even want to go.
6. I am happy that I still have some friends that I can count on.
7. I don't like stating facts about myself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: