RSS

The Hunt & Costume Party...

13-14 Mar 10: Treasure Hunt to Swiss Garden Damai Laut, Lumut! finally I get to go for a treasure hunt after almost 2 years not being able to participate..been to busy with other things...

It was fun! & more bonding with the colleagues...

That's our striking colored T-shirts! A picture with our very much loved guard who is leaving back to his home country...it's nice having someone greet you every morning and evening before you leave the office, I have never come across this kinda guard...it's like those movies in the western..& that's my team & our car no 14..



At the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' dinner, I wasn't dressed up, just rented the hats to be in the spirit of the theme..kudos to those who dressed up! we had a huge ship of pirates..it was great!


We won 5th place =)...and our team of pirates from Finance..


Another team of Pirates from Retail...and lastly the wannabe pirates trying out the hats before I returned them :)


It was great..I wanna go for more hunts, it's fun!...gotta find myself a team..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: