RSS

Guilty pleasures...

06-03-10, 8.45pm: I was hungry, called Elaine..& we went to old town...

I'm one confused person, juz an hour before dinner I was telling Put all kinds of things about dieting and being afraid to get Diabetis n all...after finding out about friends our age actually getting it and how it's getting so common...ohh and what did I do..hmm Elaine n I went to old Town White Coffee n ate...a lot! and we left the restaurant with this satisfying look (we have done this before) and its kinda funny when we realized what we had juz done...haih

anyway..here's what we did..at least we're coming clean and not sweeping it under the carpet right..I think...we wont be going there for a long time...we juz had had enough!


Playing the 'non-halal'brand cards! - game 'speed'..Elaine lost too many times..countless..but she did win twice..*clap clap*


Anyway..Happy Birthday Elaine (7 Mar)...May all your dreams come true...we shall not repeat what we did tonight..ever!

*Happy Birthday to a little fella I used to know (6 Mar)...well he did nothing to wrong to me...but it's kinda funny how a person can delete friends (everyone they know i.e. mutual friends) juz by association to me and some others...it's weird..did they do you wrong? and now...I am left to answer questions on why this happened...that was certainly unnecessary...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

R I N I . R A N I said...

hahaha...4 pinggan nasi tuh.
lepas nih mmg confirm dah muak tgk Nasi Rendang Chicken. hehehe

PF said...

OMG!!! korg 2 mmg.. aku dh agak dh!!! 2 plates of Nasi Rendang Chicken each eh?? ish ish ish...

p/s: happy birthday to d lil fella too.. always been the innocent one in everything. hmm..

shazzain said...

Rini..bukan 4 pinggan aku makan sorang tau..hehehe mmg muak pun..

Yeah Put..the secrets out..not only we ate nasi..we had 2 pinggan each! heheheh