RSS

when my thoughts starts flying out...

I'm thinking...I wanna go migrate somewhere..away from here..seen my friends do it...why can't I? I should learn to be independent right...hmmm...

Not to say I'm not thankful for what I have, I am very thankful for all that Allah has given me, but now, I want a change...something...I tried the job hopping, and after almost a year..I am still "??"...so what is it?

Maybe I just wanna go somewhere, miss what I had (what I have now)...and come back...possible? or maybe I won't come back?

I just wanna fly away...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

go, take that leap of faith, you never know unless you tried!! ;)

shazzain said...

yeah I'm just gonna try my luck by sending in my resume...