RSS

Alice & the Damascus Gate

Outing with Put & the cousins: We watched Alice in wonderland last Friday, 3D...I can't really remember the whole story from my childhood days, but I felt like there was something missing in the movie...anyhow..I did enjoy it...the Queen of Hearts was kinda cute...I was trying to do the lips lipstick like hers! (i shall not post pictures, it looks horrible!) hehe


Posing in the wonderland posters..



A group pic..but with some missing ppl..




after the movie, we hung out at Damascus Gate, for supper & '...' (3 days in a row...rawsha, rasta & dg).



It's was nice hanging out with you guys... thanks ikin for supper xoxo!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

PF said...

love having u ard too shazzy! join us again for d next one k :) (and yeah totally overdosed last week hahaha)

shazzain said...

hehe sgt overdose..! & sure will join next time..