RSS

goodbye march...

April's here...Hurm..juz updating the usual ‘me’ stuff…went for “Clash of the Titan’s” last night with Put, Ayna, Tasya, Put pdk, Ikin & Arif, I don’t really follow these stories on Greek Gods, but I kinda enjoyed this one…and it was dinner at Rawsha after. No pictures this time, all in Put Pdk’s camera, we kinda celebrated her so belated bday with a small choc cake (from Ayna), it was nice…then Put sent me home *thanx a lot* and I had to pack for my Ipoh trip…and pass the luggage to Put, why? Because we’re leaving tonight and I’ll be heading to class after work (mama's dropping) and then Arif has agreed to pick me up! *thanx!* see what I go thru not owning a car…Thank God for the friends & family I have…*:D*…A car?...yeah soon maybe, if I still don’t get a job overseas, then I’ll get one (It’s juz hard to commit!)

Other than that, been going jogging at KLCC park with the CV i.e. Put, Ayna & Tasha, Put calls us her Constant Variables (CV) which has become mine too…Ok..it’s lie, I don’t jog, I juz walk, about 3 rounds and by that time it gets dark, well good enough for a start right? Yeah so that happens like once a week on a fix day, which I shall not mention here…

On work there’s a lot to do and I will be swamped soon…been asking for more to do and now I have it, no more boring days for me *yeay*. I hopefully I am able to meet or exceed their expectations; it’s scary if I don’t! I don’t want to be that kinda person too…hmm

On the study, one assignment is due on the 5th and I am ever so lazy to complete it! Looks like it’s gonna be a last minute production as usual, since I am off to Ipoh tonite (nasi ganja yes!!)! Then there’s exams coming up...again…now I am waiting for May to come, after exams, partteeyyyy! (Which translate to vacation or jalan2…*weeeee!*)

Does my life sound cheerful to you? I have been kinda depressed lately too, out of my own doing, but I can’t help it, I felt something and acted on it. But it has caused some damage, which makes me feel really bad and I can’t really talk about it to anyone, it’s complicated. So being silent is not good but what ever la, so there you go, friendship is not easy and I’m thinking…am I that bad?

My uncle juz forwarded this:
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character;
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

I'm watching it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

lucky said...

aku kan adeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................... email meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shazzain said...

ala ms lucky, you got more serious things to worry about, nanti la when u free sket I disturb u...thanks!