RSS

it's complicated

It could be possible that I am going thru this in my own way...hmm

Five Stages Of Grief (from
here)
1. Denial and Isolation.
At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.

2. Anger.
The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.

3. Bargaining.
Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"

4. Depression.
The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath.

5. Acceptance.
This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss

hurm, I think I did go through this 5 stages when I realized that put on that 23kg's I lost...and I am already at the 5th stage where my weight is concern, I accept myself now, although I am still trying to loose weight & be healthy.


nope..no one died, I'm juz going through a loss, not gonna say what I felt like I lost, but it's gone, I can feel it. Or I may be overeacting & being a drama queen!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

R I N I . R A N I said...

'I'm juz going through a loss, not gonna say what I felt like I lost, but it's gone, I can feel it'. <--

shaz, aku tak faham. What kind of loss u talking about nih? kehilangan BFF ko ker?

And ur effort to loose weight, dun give up. Yg penting :
1 - avoid carbs, sugar & benda2 manis (termasuk lah fruits)

2 - eat lots of green vege (aku slalu mkn sayur air for breakfast)

3 - eat lean protein (steam & grill)

4 - jgn mkn lebih dr kul 7ptg

5 - exercise 3 times a week (aerobic, it's fun u know)

6 - try to wear bengkung, day & night

adrizajamil said...

Babe...i have good solution...y not try to baby sit baby alya...confirm ko loose weight punye..if interested sms me...hahaha...

shazzain said...

Rinnie..thanks..I can do maybe 4 outta 6 from ur list! will try..

Adriza..boley je nak babysit..bak mai sini..