RSS

Short-changed by Maxis?

I got annoyed by Maxis again, this time it’s two things, first they offered blue forms -1000 Maxis shares to their active postpaid members (serving tenure more than 5 years) but if you are in the family plan, the principal owner get’s that blue form. The rest of us in the plan that has been using it for the past 10 years don’t get anything! Don’t tell me I’m not eligible because I use to get calls from them for loyal members stuff. So where is the fairness in that? At least if they allocate more lots to a family plan we wouldn’t feel short-changed by using the family plan!

It’s a benefit from maxis that we can’t enjoy just because we signed up for a family plan, and this benefit does not come every day ok! Of course it’s not confirmed that we get the shares but the chances are higher when you get the blue form, else we just have to apply the usual Offer Shares using the WHITE Application Form, Electronic Share Application or Internet Share Application under the Maxis IPO. But I have lost interest; after all, it’s quite highly prices RM5.20 per share…but my dad on the other hand is interested and he lost his chance because of the damn family plan…he is not entitled to the blue form!

Ok next, the second reason I'm pissed with them; I am actively using my mobile to access internet this days, doesn’t help that all the wireless around me ‘WSD Hotspotz’ or ‘maxis’ has “no gateway reply” or “wlan not found” when its detected…it’s like they unhooked the phone line and left the modem on! – don’t bother having a wireless around if people can’t use it! And I don’t even know where to complain about this because it’s free...so we don’t get to complain? This goes to many other places with so called “free wireless” around…they mostly don’t work!

Anyways, I was saying, so yeah I have been using the 3G internet via maxis and it’s damn expansive so I called them up and asked them to put me up for the RM58 plan. Guess what…I can’t!! because my mum, the principal holder has to go in there and do it or write a letter that I am allowed to do that, what are we in fifth grade? I am the one paying the damn bills! Check the payment method lar…it’s ok to charge my credit card to it with my name on it but I can’t make any changes to my account??! Ok at least... when we signed up for the plan, tell the principal owner all this so that she gives her consent to all of us at that point and it is noted in the system that we can change what we want to change anytime and not be subjected to this fifth grade treatment! I can’t even activate my roaming because of this (as per my last post on this topic)

I gave them a blasting over the phone but it doesn’t help much since I still have to get my mum to write in, or just get myself out of this family plan! Damn annoying! gonna get myself a prepaid for my overseas trip, since it's roaming is automatically activated...ermm Celcom or Digi?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

lucky said...

shaz, aku google maxis blue form.. guess what, entry ko yang ni keluar google search no3. hebat ko....hehehe

shazzain said...

haha I know! but how come masa I check it's no2? hahaha