RSS

The one with the Women Bosses...

DO WOMEN MAKE GOOD BOSSES?

Gabby: I have another interesting topic for your blog Shaz: DO WOMEN MAKE GOOD BOSSES?
My answer is hell no!!


Shaz: And why is that? I’d like to think I make a good boss someday.. :D
But yeah, I prefer the guy bosses…


Gabby: Because women are emotional creatures!! If they had a rough morning, you’re a goner! If they didn’t get laid last night, you’re a goner! If they kena marah ngan laki depa earlier that day, you’re a goner! If she woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you’re a goner! If she just feels like being a bitch that day, you’re a goner!! Need I say more?

Myzara: Heyyyyyy im a good boss tau!!!! But its not easy to be a boss!! Each one of them expect different things from u..so nak puas kan hati everyone its imposible!!

Shaz: Erm..so ur saying that if u become the boss one day, this is how you’ll be?

Gabby: I honestly don’t know. I’d like to say ‘no’ that I won’t be like that but sigh..this scares me..imagine a female boss with PMS..oh dear god!!. Myzara.. You’re perhaps 1 in 50 la kot Myzara..the ones I’ve encountered is..well..I think I shall bleep out the word…lolss!

Shaz: Gabby… I don’t want to be that, I can try not to be that & I think I am not that…but you can only know when you’re a boss…

But one thing’s sure, if I am in a bad mood they’d better know to stay away from me, but then again, if I am angry at a certain someone, not necessarily the other person is gonna get it, I think I know how to switch on and off too..but I can’t be too sure!


Gabby: That’s exactly what I’m saying. Women are unpredictable creatures. They’re emotional. It just takes something small to trigger the ‘BITCH ALERT’..

Myzara: Im not like that at all..if aku had a very bad morning I won’t let it out to my staff..but I’ll let ot out kat my hubby!!! Hahahahah!!!

Gabby: That’s no good either. Men are different. They have the ability to leave their problems at the door the minute they step into office. It’s a good thing to not have too much feelings oso la kan?

Shaz: I have had a few women bosses, some are good n some aren’t, but they do have mood swings and all that, when they’re good, they’re really really nice, when they’re bad, gosh…from the scary face, the tantrums, the screaming to staff and the extra workloads comes in…they are good in passing on their stress to others, like it’s contagious! hahaha

Gabby: Precisely my point..so bottom-line is: WOMEN DO NOT MAKE GOOD BOSSES.

Shaz: Well, we will just have to learn that ability that men have about leaving their problems & feelings at the door when they step into the office and work it! We’ll have to learn to be a professional, we can just let feelings overtake us…it’s not good for women and our jobs.

I think those who realize the importance of this makes a good boss – women boss..not all women bosses are a bit*hes! Not fair!


Myzara: Yaaa..it not fair at all!!!

Gabby: The ones I’ve encountered so far didn’t impress me one bit..semua garang macam singa when they’re stressed!

Myzara: Same here..I know how to control it..I’m doing sales lg byk strees..from my bosses la..staff la..target la.. etc etc..the pressure I just can’t describe through words..but I only will marah the person yg patut kena saja...I won’t suka2 let go my anger to everyone..have to respect depa juga la..tp sapa yg buat salah..they’ll know la nnt!!

Shaz: Yeah I agree, when sometimes when we are nice, staff can sit on our heads, sometimes we have to show them who’s boss too..and if they deserve the scolding, hey..they juz deserve it!

Myzara: Yaaaa…kadang2 sampai rasa nak bg sepak to all these *** b**t*rds!!!! And I’ll get very fast irritated if they ask me stupid question yg anak aku pun tau jawap!!

Anyway so just hope that you all will be a good boss…you know that what type of boss that you all dok maki semua selalu..so if you be a boss one day don’t be like the boss that you always maki tuh cause u know nnt ur staff will do & feel the same way like you..


This conversation is based on our 6-8 years experience in the working world...I'm sure there are good women bosses out there too. I have been under a few women bosses and I have adapted well with them, off course there are those occasional tantrums too but no that bad, you can say it's expected!. There are those scary women bosses around too, thank God I never had to report to them, well looking at those kinda bosses makes me realize that I don't want to be that. I'd like to think I would make a good boss someday, insyallah.

Just thinking, if a guy were to have posted this I'm sure all the gurls out there would give him hell, but it's ok for gurls to post and talk about it hahaha! Just like when Arif told me (after calling me fat) that "it's ok for fat people to call fat people Fat!" anyone else did it...they would get hell! huhu

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!