RSS

Deprived of ?

So..two person here at the office commented on my appearance today, they said I look like I just woke up! I asked “why?”…they say that my eyes gives it away…ok to tell the truth I had a good 8 hours sleep, how is it I look like Sh*t today? I don’t get it! Siap put on make up today same as yesterday, which looked good yesterday (so they say)..so can’t be make up’s fault kan? I even went jogging last night (ni saja nak mention!) huhu

Well one thing for sure I was annoyed when I woke up today because I was actually dreaming that I was having beriyani (so much for the no rice diet thing I started on Sunday, baru 5 days!)..I was actually dreaming that I was eating it..sebelum masuk mulut my sis, nat was banging on the room door asking me to open it! Damn.. kacau betul! terus bad mood and now it show in the eyes & face..!

So what’s a quick fix nie? I wouldn’t wanna be looking like orang baru bangun the whole day…hmm

p/s Can’t wait for tonite! It’s gonna be a good nite!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

lucky said...

ada apa mlm ni shaz?

shazzain said...

karoks! But I told you already td...heh lmbt lak check sini...! Btw thanks 4 d company for open houses today...it was great!