RSS

Cuci the Musical...

I went for Cuci the Musical preview (free tix!!) last Thursday 22 Oct 09, apart from starting the show one hour late! (due to technicals difficulties) the rest was good...It was so good that I wanna go again..yeah I'm paying for the second round...and of course a better seat...yes it's expansive as some may say that I'm wasting money, but if people can pay hundreds for an International Concert, why not support your own industry when you know it's good..isn't it? So we don't mind paying for a good show..you'll be laughing like 90% of the time throughout the show...

*and of course I met the whole kutom there...relatives...:)

Here's our free tix...



Thanks Myra & Azizi..!


Elaine, me & the rest of us there..



And here's our tickets to watch it today...can't wait! there's four of us going today, my cousin Maheran, Put, Bai & Me!



I actually went to KLCC and purchased it at Rock Corner...to make sure we get the good seats, there's no guarantee if I do it online..anyways I hardly do this kinda stuff..it's normally Put's thing! hehehe..well, I learnt how & where to purchase tickets...good for me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

BENCI KORANG!!!!!ASIK DAPAT BENDA FREE ;P

shazzain said...

perks of staying in the city lar..heheh