RSS

the annoying maxis family plan!

So here's a story, my mum decided to switch the entire family telco plans to a family plan, since its being advertised as cheaper, better and so on. But after 3 months in the plan, I find it really annoying. Let me tell you why

1. My mum is the primary subscriber, who ever she wants to put and remove of the plan should be entirely up to her. When the whole family converted, all they asked from us was an IC copy and it was done within a day. But now, to remove a person from the family plan, you have to go to the maxis center with the person that's gonna be removed from the plan and make the request in person. What the hell? The bills are being billed to my mum and it should be up to her who she wants in or out. Now they are making it difficult for her and I am suggesting to move the whole account to another telco provider.

2. When I was going overseas, to activate the roaming on my line, I had to get my mum to fax in her passport. Why??! I am the one going overseas why is it that she's being bothered, and she has her roaming activated anyways!? They even told me that I'm a good account but refused to make things easy by activating the roaming, so I said to hell with it, it was easier just getting a prepaid card which is automatically activated with roaming anyways - boo! who losses out now?

3. They i.e. Maxis are just so annoying and pisses customers off easily, they should really look into their process and procedures. There was once when I was still using prepaid line, they called me up and asked me if I wanted to convert to line, with no charge and they will send a person to me to get it done. So I thought, hey that's easy! why not. Guess what no one called or came. But then a few months later the same call came in asking if I wanted it (the same plan), I fired the person, and again she said someone will contact me, off course no one did! annoying huh?

Since I like DIGI's adverts lately, maybe I should check out their family plan :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: