RSS

my Confessions

I didn’t watch MJ’s memorial, missed it! and I feel so left out as people are talking about it everywhere, I am wondering what was the speech given by Brooke Shield that left everyone in tears. Someone please update me...!

Next, just to come clean in public… I ate fried rice at 11pm yesterday, with kiah, well she didn’t know about my diet program so I screwed my diet program, like self sabotaging I guess, I do this all the time & regret after eating (gotta get back on track!)

I just watched transformers last night, yeah I know kinda lembab, was waiting for the crowd to ease, it was great! Next is Ice age!

Other than that, my assignments are due next week, and I have only completed 1 essay out of 5. I have only read 1 topic out of 6, and my exams are on 4th Aug. Not complaining & not that anyone cares, since it’s just a professional paper, I choose to take to enhance my knowledge on the Islamic banking but wish me luck anyway :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

lucky said...

yg ni paper yg sama ko amek haritu tu ke ??

shazzain said...

Yes, CIFP, I'm doing the 4th paper now...stopped last year after the 3rd, tetibe dapat semangat nak continue after my Induction session here (at my new job)

PF said...

shazzzzzzzz!!!! u ate fried rice lepas blk tuh????? saba jela!

shazzain said...

hmm at least I'm coming clean..hahaha but yesterday pun slipped again...gi old town lak!

knitfreak-to-be said...

sedih memorial tu...brooke shield spoke about the good time they had when they were young, she touched the personal part of him, not how a an entertainer he was. it was really touching, aku dah start nangis mase tu, when the daughter spoke up lagi la menangis....

shazzain said...

heh thanks azita..err ada repeat tak?

knitfreak-to-be said...

mesti ade punyer, kat channel V or MTV, 2 hrs 20 mins, kalo kat E! dah simplified, less than one hour tp x best la x tgk sume,
must watch the performance at the end, silap2 you'll sing along heal the world and we are the world... i did!!

shazzain said...

orait will check it out this weekend...ketinggalan siut! hahaha

PF said...

Youtube ade je shaz! heheh.. i cried when Brooke spoke, when Usher broke down while singing, when Marlon Jackson spoke, and definitely when the daughter spoke!! but i laughed when Magic Johnson spoke & agreed with Al Sharpton when he said to MJ kids "there ain't nothing strange bout ur daddy, it was strange what ur daddy had to deal wif!" it was a 'great' memorial la despite the circumstance..