RSS

the new face...

So what do you think of my new look? Nothing great I know...but a change!

It's green now! Dora has been complaining about my boring blog look that hasn't changed for the past year...so I decided to change it before 2 Aug - yeah nothing to do with that date actually....I'm juz announcing my birthday is coming up! heh, but I don't really feel all excited, moreover I have to study over the weekend since my exam is on the 4th. And guess what, I just noticed during the pre-exam class last week, that there is another study material which was not known to me, so I asked the admin staff to courier it to me...

I just receive it this morning...now I have applied for extra 2 days leave to make sure I have enough time to study! I'm so sure I won't be studying over the weekend, there's my cousins cukur jambul kenduri & wedding meetings to attend, plus it's my birthday altho I don't have any plans..hmmm...what shall I do?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

PF said...

hey.. i like this new look!!! its abt time u changed it hehehe. anyway, ur bday, this sunday... i got plans for u alrdy - a day of indulgence!!! come on, forget e'thing for 1 day n come wif me hahaha

shazzain said...

yeay! someone likes it! hahaha
I will follow you..since I got no plans other than study :( - I'm loving the idea of Indulgence! hahahah

PF said...

indulge just for one day shaz!! coz its ur bday, so i give u chance la hahaha

shazzain said...

Wooohoooouuuu...Can't wait!!

lucky said...

haaaa kan elok tuuu.. nama aku gak yg glamour.. he he he

shazzain said...

wahahaha dah ko yg kaki komplen 2 bulan sekali..kena lah buh!

Norbaizura said...

cantek lah shaz....bgs2

knitfreak-to-be said...

more teen look vs vintage (yg lame), suke ;) happy upcoming b'day!!

shazzain said...

Thanks Bai & Azita :)