RSS

Farewell: Shah leave's KL

Well...just letting you ppl know...Elaine's close friend i.e best friend left KL for another job in Kuantan...


So here's an impromptu farewell we had at the usual place Big R sometime last week



Introducing Amir, a friend of Shah's & Elaine yang kena bantai cukup that night..



Shah & Elaine's macam2 gaya..



Ohh that's just us, trying out shah's spec...looking like a nerd eh?


Final pics before we left..with shah fooling around the whole time...hmm


All the best & Good Luck with your new job there!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest