RSS

dance, party & a movie...

hurm..what did i do this weekend? Well, we, Azita & I signed up for the bollywood dance workshop & it was fun...! We learned how to dance and entire song, of course I can't really dance, but I tried! It was really fun, I need to practise the steps so that we don't forget, or better still have a session with our friends! then we all can do the dance! heheh (but really I don't think I know how to teach it!)

It was an hour and half class on Saturday & Sunday morning...and what did we do after the class? Let's see, on Saturday, we went to test drive the Grand Suzuki Vitara...yes! I want that car! its soo cool..ahaks..also costly...and there were only 3 units left, so I told the guy, I'm not in a hurry, let me know when there's better promotions! I need to consult with the parents first anyhow...that's that..

Went for Alya's 1st birthday party! She was so cute in her dress...Happy 1st Birthday Alya!!



Tomek's sis bday as well - 21st bday? ;)...they celebrated together...



Free movie tickets again!! :) Thanks Myra!



So I had this free movie tix for Harry Potter for Sunday show, we thought we couldn't make it on time (since our class finishes at 11am) so I actually gave away the tickets to my sister, Nat, and guess what, I got it back later in the day (Saturday) since she said she's made other plans with the friends, so it was juz fated that we were to watch it after the class...we left the class earlier, they were practising to perform for tonite's show which we were not joining (like joining a show? no way!!) - Azita told them she won't be in town as she works outstation, and I off-course did the innocent face (like my friends not going so I can't come look)..anyway..back to the movie..it was ok lah..nothing great...I was sleepy when I came out...maybe tired from all the dancing in the morning...

Later in that evening, went for my rehab session...so from all my messed up diet and frequent dining out...I gained 1.5kg's in 2 weeks! argghhh tensen!! anyway..this time the class was to dine out together, and this is how much I should eat:



Starts off by taking the supplements, then a fruit as big as my fist, next the vegetables, then protein and carbs(yeah that much rice only!)& then another round of supplements -->and yes I was cheating most of the time I was on the programme - can't help it..I'm a carb lover! I'm trying still..I have cut down a lot too...I think..:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: