RSS

sigh..something's not right...

Sometimes I feel like I’m in the wrong profession, I enjoy helping people, and I don’t see myself doing what I enjoy doing. So much so, that when people actually ask for help around the office, I wouldn’t mind helping, it feels great! I like helping them to understand things be it technical understanding or system or anything at all at work. I feel the satisfaction of having taught them to do or understand something. Having said this, I have come to like doing other people’s work as long as its not mine, I don’t like doing what I have to do, but I wouldn’t mind doing it, if another person ask for my help to do it, even if it was previously my work. Get it?

Gee what’s my problem! Get back to work Shaz...like do your own work! (Yes I’m yelling to myself)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

maybe u shld go into teaching kot hehehe

shazzain said...

yeah..maybe I should...