RSS

I did it!

After 5 years & 7+ months of service, I finally tendered my resignation here with 1 month notice, I really hope my career path opens up to be better in the future...I hope I made the right decision...after all this complaining and whining about my job, suddenly I feel so berat hati...I thought I'd feel relief...hmm...Put says it's because I'm making a big & risky decision... the hardest thing to do is usually the right thing to do - she heard that in a movie somewhere (mana put?):)...I hope it's true though...
xoxo!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

put said...

heheh i recall the scene in my head but just can't pinpoint which movie it is. i'll let u know if i remember it la hehehe.. and btw, lupe lak nk ckp.. wuuhuuuuuu u did it!! coolness. i'm sure u'll be fine la. humans are not suppose to stay static, we need movement to show that we are alive!! ;)

sheri said...

Good for you Shaz. More power to you. I always believe that if u don't like the job, u could occasionally whine and all, but if after 5 years, and still whining, it's time to leave. We always need to sacrifice to get a better deal elsewhere :)..Good luck and my prayers are with you :)!!!

shazzain said...

thanks gurlz.. :)

lucky said...

change is good shaz :) dont worry you'll do great in ur new job, insyaAllah

knitfreak-to-be said...

well done, the fact that ko berat hati says that you care enough for your job, however, caring for yourself takes most precedence above all. well done ;)

p/s: bile nak open table ? hehehe....

NatashaZain said...

ouhhh...FINALLY! thank god..ur moving. u need that change.n yes..congrats again ;)