RSS

Birthday's in April

Last week, 15 Apr 09 to be exact, was full of birthday celebrations, first, it was celebration of Tini & Shanta's birthday in the office, Tini was generous to buy pizza & it became a pizza party..there were lots of left overs...I think we ordered too much for tea time :)

Happy birthday to Shanta (15 Apr)& her staff Tini (02 Apr)

Next, was a family affair, my sis Zahira's birthday dinner, three of her friends joined us, more cakes & of course the northern indian cuisine that we always go for Aryan restaurant at the weld..


And here's all of us...

yeah...3 secret recipe cakes for the day...wow! their business must be good! :)

Belated birthday wishes to my friends Dina, Aisyah & Wan Saarah also my cousin Shereen who turned a year older on 13th April...

& Happy birthday in advance to my colleague Farrah (24 Apr)
May all the April babies dreams come true...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: