RSS

Selamat Pengantin Baru Mich & Nairul

Mich tied the knot with her highschool sweetheart (Nairul Aifelrizam)..the Akad was on friday 03-04-09..but I couldn't make it...well I almost couldn't make it for the rest of it, but thank god I had Ija to accompany me to Kuantan...

You see, we (dora & her friend din together with me) were suppose to make this trip for Mich's wedding, but on friday, Dora smssed me and told me that she had fallen in the toilet & had injured her back, it was really bad that she couldn't move (kesian dia), leaving me all alone to go to Kuantan. Since I had already paid for the hotel, yeah using the voucher which requires 72 hours in advance for cancellation, but since this was less than 24 hours, I felt it would be such a waste if I didn't go as all the arrangements had been made. Moreover, I was the only one left to represent the Actuarial gang from UKM...didn't want to let Michelle down..not on her wedding day...thanks a lot Ija for being able to accompany me on short notice...

04-04-09: Merah Kenduri belah perempuan & 05-04-09: Hijau Putih belah lelaki





Pengantin Pompuan (mich) ni mmg suka posing...




Our stay @ Hyatt Kuantan...was really nice... I wanna go again!


We sat at the beach till late night, I was reading a malay novel (borrowed from Su) "Surat Ungu untuk Nuha"...It was really relaxing and great reading by the beach with the sound of the waves...I loved it! btw..that's Sh.Syikin...she was staying there as well...we hardly meet in KL..and we bump into each other there..!

Congratulations to Mazliana & Nairul Aifelrizam


Ija offered to drive back from Kuantan to KL, from Bentong onwads it was raining heavilly, there were quite a number of accidents along the way, thank God we reached home in one piece...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

SUKA BAJU YG PUTIH TU... bestnya pantai tu shaz...we shud go there lah nnt!!!

shazzain said...

yea..I like the baju putih tu...yup pantai tu mmg best!! tak tipuu...

knitfreak-to-be said...

syikin...out of all places???

shazzain said...

yeah azita...cam lawak je..KL ni sket punya susah..sana lak leh jumpe..