RSS

Blank document...

It’s a blank document for now, I can’t write, I’m very much de-motivated. Deadline after deadlines, all have been postponed due to reprioritization of other project and on going work. So now…how do I proceed? I have been de-motivated ever since I knew there was nothing for me at the end of the tunnel? There’s no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (well not much of a rainbow anymore)… What am I working hard for?

Another thing that has been bugging me is the fact that the identified person replacing me (because I have requested for a transfer to another team) has actually lesser work experience (2.5 years) but is given my same position with a higher pay, now…what’s wrong here? Don’t you see…I’m just not appreciated, if one person who doesn’t know anything especially on the current project can come in and demand a higher pay, why should I bother completing the documentations anymore? As I said there’s nothing left for me, for all I know, they will change the author and take my documents as theirs...I really don’t feel like completing it! But still, I want the satisfaction of completing it... (Still feeling like I shouldn’t though)

Anyway…If I were to resign today, I heard that the advance bonus given will have to be paid back? Huh!!? That’s our performance bonus for the year, which was paid in advance, and it is the end of the year already (FYE Mar 09), so why is it that we have to pay it back? As it is, the actual payout is always late i.e. in June or July, and the fact that we are letting that go should be good enough, why ask to pay back what has been paid out? What kind of mentality is this? Anyway...this I heard from a friend who just resigned…I think its total garbage to take back what has been given based on our performance for the year which has actually ended
!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

lucky said...

Oh Dear! ANOTHER BLANK PAGE ??? hehehe cool kan comment aku ?

BTW, You can ask Labor Dept about the bonus.

shazzain said...

like masuk tong angkat sendri eh Dora? hehe

yea..I could, but that just means burning bridges kan?

Anonymous said...

itu aku, harimau yg mengaum!!!

Anonymous said...

kalo i = u, i xkan buat...sgt frust dgn org yg xreti nk hargai susah payah kita b4 dis..pastu bawa msk org baru n sggp bayar lebih then dia dpt nama...what d fcuk?! well, m not an angel... (boleh x, i lak yg geram lebih2 dgn cara depa treat u? hehe)