RSS

biting it & moving on...

Status: biting the bullet and moving on...my last day 28th Apr, my new place start date either 7 or 12 May 09

I have to say, its really difficult doing work and performing your best when there's no motivation...they took that away (u know...HR & their stupid memo)...as much as I want to complete my work, I can't give my best, I'm really trying though...

Well...it's just another 3 weeks...I'm trying to come out with my handover list on top of completing this outstanding methodology manual for FTP (the project I didn't want to be involved in fully, but am at the moment handling)...arghhh!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

I say work on your handover list. good handover indicates how good you are at your work. trust me, ko tak nak tersedak tgh makan somewhere in July this year just because people are cursing due to bad handover. I have had a bad handover, and still cursing now...hehehehe.....yang lain tu screw them. ;)

shazzain said...

Yeah...handover I will do...but the thing is..its not just handover, its preparing a documentation...not handing over the documentation to pe prepared by others...annoying lak rasa...