RSS

I'm boiling inside...

OK..so the thing about the paying back the advance bonus is true...see what I got from HR today..

We received your Resignation Letter, dated 3 April 2009.
Attached forms are for your further action..bla bla bla

We reserve the right to offset such sums duly held by us to satisfy the value of any Bank property not returned by you and any monies owing to the Bank.

Please be informed that HR will withhold your last salary (April 2009) and amount due to you will be credited to your Bank Account by first week of the following month (May 2009).

Refer to memo issued by HR on ADVANCE BONUS FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2008/09 (Ref : HR/IN/what everrrr), please be informed that
“In the event that an employee were to resign and/or be terminated from the Bank’s service prior to the payment of the final bonus for whatever reason(s), the advance bonus paid earlier would be treated as debt recoverable from the employee. The employee would have the repay the advance bonus paid before the last working day with the Bank.”

I have no intentions to complete my outstanding work, like why should I? It's not like the are paying me anything this month - obviously my pay is gonna be witheld to pay back the advance 1 month bonus (like for last years performance which I did perform!!) ...they can go to hell for all I care! Burning bridges..? maybe I am...but who started it?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

welllll...enuf said...time for revenge! hahahaha...meh cni i letak ayat2 keramat itu....tp nnt nmpk kotor lak blog suci ini...arghhh, persetankan orang2(company)yg xreti appreaciate org ni!!! biar depa buat semua keje tu!!!!GERAMNYA AKU!!!

put said...

yeahh those stupid anai2... time to rebel yeah!! hehehe

Norbaizura said...

sabar ye shaz.... rezeki ko akan lebih2 lagi nanti.... InsyaAllah

knitfreak-to-be said...

Seriously, jahatnye AmBank!! company wide policy I presume? bad publicity now that you have put in ur blog.
Nasib baik I don't have any AmBank acc/ credit card, not giving them any business at all!!