RSS

Treasure Hunt to Penang - 31-May-08

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a treasure hunt to Penang last weekend...flag off was scheduled at 7am from the National Science Center, Damansara. The night before I went to Teluk Intan and got back at 2am, I got up late!!! woke up at 6.15am, luckily I had done the packing the night before, so got ready, woke my sister, and told her to speed to Damansara, managed to be there at 7.05am, heh, and it turned out, this batch of hunters were mostly late, briefing only started at 7.15am and flag off at 7.30am, I was lucky...heheh

I had registered for this hunt with KAG, 3 months ago, before I knew about Lyack's wedding and didn't want to pull out last minute, I'm glad I managed to do both this time though it's tiring...anyway..the theme for this hunt was the Pirates of AmCaribean, so we were expected to have watched all the movies, otherwise it would be difficult to actually answer these questions...I have watched all the three movies before but don't remember every single detail, luckily one of my team member does!

Our team number, we named our team "missing one" since one member couldn't make it for the hunt... & there Kwan & me at the end of the hunt at Sg.Bakap stop...



There's my team mates checking into Bayview..we reached the hotel in Penang at 6++pm, there was a teribble jam after Sg.Bakap all the way to just before the brigde!


here's the view of the beach at sunset (from my hotel room)


Dinner at night had the waiter & waitress's wearing the pirates T-shirt & the hall was decorated with pirate flags too...& there's my colleagues playing pool...after the dinner and announcement of winners for lucky draw and the hunt...


The celebration mocktail...for what? some may already know.. :)


Our mascot...follows us for every activity held...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia Spain
thank you