RSS

Leaving for a holiday...

Dun miss me guys...leaving for India, Chennai tomorrow morning, will be back in 10 days, and please dun expect gifts cos im broke :) (warning awal-awal nie).

The plan so far that I know, will be attending wedding the first three days, then the next 7 days is still kind of a blur, I hope my cousin has something planned...if not....jalan with my sis je lar...hmm Dora, I will try to get ur sari material & my colleague pun order punjabi suit, Put & Su order pashwena (betul ke tak ntah eja nie), hmm I hope I remember all...

sedeynye tak de camera!!! xpe handphone ada...(yes Dora, I will look for a camera soon!)

okay...signing off from Malaysia, salamz...

p/s - Happy Birthday Put (06 June 08), Haslina (07 June 08), Ija (11 June 08), Izzati (12 June 08), Reza (15 June 08) and Hasliza (16 June 08) tak kuasa lah nak sms from there! mahallllll :)

updated: 10.19pm, 04 June 08

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

have fun shaz!!! sedey jugak for u coz dun have camera huhu.. anyway, take care and thanx for the bday wish :)

knitfreak-to-be said...

waaaa.....nak hadiah!!