RSS

20 Jun 08: Izliana & Hariz's wedding

Last friday (20 Jun 08), Izliana & Hariz tied the knot! It was held at Izliana's place Gombak at night, 9pm...only myra and myself could make it for the akad nikah, while the rest came the next day for the kenduri...

Myra fetched me from the office around 8++pm, she arrived while i was stilll in discussion with my boss and a colleague, kelam kabut betul..luckily my boss let me go..sorry Myra to keep you waiting 10 minutes! anyway..we arrived at Izliana's place around 9.25pm, the Kadhi was already giving the usual sermons..met her mum who told us the bride is in the room, so we went upstairs without looking at the crowd...just to find the bride has already been brought down..arghh, so we ended up taking pictures at the bridal room and then sat at the staircase to witness the akad nikah.

Picture's at the bridal room




Myra..crying again?


The staircase view of the akad nikah..& groom presenting the bouquet of flowers to his bride (as instructed by the Kadhi...:) nice)


Exchange of rings...


Those pictures taken were from my hp camera, and my batt died right after the last pic! couldn't take pic with the bride! arghh...but we did take, just not my camera...

The next day, we went for Adriza's wedding and then came for Izliana & Hariz's kenduri...I made sure I took picture with them this time..


Congratulation & Selamat Pengantin Baru to the Izliana & Hariz...

will post pictures of Adriza & Falah in my next posting...salamz

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: